fitness, workouts, exercise, toned, body
How to Get a Perfectly Toned Body – Tips by Researchers
February 23, 2016
Best Fitness Advise for Budding Boxers
Best Fitness Advise for Budding Boxers
April 27, 2016
Show all

Mistakes Made By Women during Weight-Loss

Women, Weight, Loss, Mistakes, Exercises, Workouts

Weight-loss is a very sensitive matter among women, especially when their efforts go in vein and weight doesn’t drop despite working hard, it’s time to find out what they are doing wrong. This post is about highlighting some of the most basic mistakes made by women during fat loss, so that in future they can easily avoid them.

Don’t try sweeping changes and set impossible goals

Having goals is a good thing but if your goals are unrealistic it can backfire as well. So always make short term targets that you know you can easily achieve.

Weight, Loss, Impossible, Goals, SolutionIt’s a common observation that people react when it’s too late, and when they realize their mistake there is nothing left to do to fix that situation. They realize at that moment of time that they much do something now that will drastically change everything quickly, which often make matter worse.

Too Much Protein

People often go for a protein rich diet in order to lose weight, but what they don’t know is that by taking too much of protein, the excess is stored as fat.

Women, Weight, Loss, Tips, Proteins, GuideAlso avoid high-protein shakes because they are filled with sugar and fat.

Not taking veggies

Veggies play a very important role in weight loss, fill your tummies with vegetables rather than staying empty stomach.

Vegetables, Weight, Loss, TipsThe recommended amount that should be taken is 2.5 cups daily. You can distribute it in 2 or 3 meals during a day.

Misjudging weight-loss rate

When people start a weight-loss program or exercise routine, they immediately start seeing amazing results but after few weeks they don’t see much improvement and as a result they stop, which is totally wrong. You must keep working hard as always, just keep one thing in mind, to keep changing your workout routines. Like, if you are following one set of exercised for one month, change it for the next month so that your body doesn’t get used to it. If you are lifting weight, using gym gloves will help you extend your workout session.

Weight, Loss, Rate, Balance, Workout, PlansIt’s not in human nature to suddenly change everything, it takes time and patience to achieve goals. Statistics show that if you try to change one habit at a time then there is 80% chance that you will be successful, however these stats drop to just 20% if you try to change more than one habit. In terms of diet plan, try to change one thing at a time and set a two week target. After that set another for two more weeks, and keep it going till you completely change it.

Find the latest fitness workouts and exercise guides and articles in one place.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *