It takes a superhuman to win three NBA championships, two Olympic gold medals and an entry into NBA hall of fame of all time, Lebron James, has quite simply done it all. And as much as the world is in awe of his basketball talents, it is his physical presence in the court that sets him apart from everyone else. And to achieve that level of physical exuberance, Lebron James has worked extremely hard in training and complimented it with an even stricter diet routine. Here is a breakdown:
- Pushups- 5 sets until failure
- Pull-ups- 5 sets of 10 repetitions
- Dumbbell snatch- 5 sets of 10 repetitions
- Single arm cable row- 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Dumbbell squat- 5 sets of 15 repetitions
- Swiss Ball Raise and Leg curl- 5 sets of 15 repetitions
- Dumbbell step up- 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- Single leg standing dumbbell calf raise- 5 sets of 10 repetitions
- Dumbbell incline Bench press- 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- Lat Pull down- 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- Single arm dumbbell shoulder press- 3 sets of 4-6 repetitions
- Single arm neutral grip dumbbell row- 4 sets of 8 repetitions
- Single leg squat- 3 sets of 5 repetitions
- Single leg Swiss ball leg curl- 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Unstable jump rope- 3 sets of 1 min
This is a sample diet plan of a normal day in Lebron James life.
- Meal 1 (6.25am): Whole wheat bagel with 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1/2 cup of strawberries, 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Meal 2 (9.30 am): 1-cup orange juice, 1 banana, 1 scoop protein power with 1 cup of milk (low fat).
- Meal 3 (12 noon): Lean roast beef with whole-wheat bun. Lettuce, tomato, 2 tablespoons of mustard, low fat cheddar cheese, and a 1-cup milk (low fat).
- Meal 4 (2.30 pm): 1/2 cup blueberries, 1-cup low fat natural yogurt, 1/2 glass milk, and one granola bar.
- Meal 5 (5.00 pm): 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup milk, 1 cup orange juice, an 1 cup low fat strawberry yoghurt (with or without 1.2 tablespoon of honey)
- Meal 6 (8.30 pm): 11/2 cup small broccoli, 1/2 cup rice, 1/3 cup orange juice, 3 oz. chicken breasts, sliced water chestnuts (4 ounces) and 1.2 tablespoon virgin oil