Are you seeking some excellence, empowerment and fun in your life? Then aerial yoga is such a top-notch training program that not only adds serenity and tranquility in your life but also helps you to enjoy well-toned arms and tight abs. Our body is just like a machine which requires proper care and attention through suitable nutritional diet, proper workout and regular sleep. Lack of any of these factors can cause serious health problems which can disturb our life. Modern life is full of hustle and bustle and its commitments prevent us to maintain a good harmony between our health and daily life’s pledges. In order to lead a healthy lifestyle with the help of appropriate workout, aerial yoga is considered to be the best way to adopt traditional ways and keep ourselves healthy and fit.
What Is Aerial Yoga?
Aerial yoga is a nice blend of traditional mat yoga which involves different body postures suspended in a lean fabric hammocks. This specific hammock fabric is made up of high quality nylon that can easily bear 200lb weight. By making use of gravity and the yoga fabric hammock, people can carry out playful movements like floating in the air, fluid movements and producing space in body without putting stress on joints and spine. Aerial yoga allows you to practice your fitness in the air by defining the gravity and moving freely by feeling taller, leaner and higher.
Some Basic Aerial Yoga Moves:
- Aerial yoga comprises of very simple moves yet extremely effective for building body strength, flexibility, balance and overall health improvement.
- Start the moves with total body circles, place your arms up then pulling them down by holding the cloth, leaning a little back and move body in full circles, two to three circles at each side.
- Now bring the fabric in front of body, bend your body forward by stretching the shoulders to keep distance between the feet and stay in same stance for few seconds.
- Repeat the step number one again but this time with one leg and the other one is suspended in air.
- Repeat the step number two
- Now bring the fabric backward, sink your body downwards and make a chair posture. Advantages of Aerial Yoga:
This kind of yoga is the latest and innovative way out of practicing yoga that makes you feel fresh, look better and improve self-confidence. Here are some prominent benefits of modern modes of yoga:
- Enhance upper body core strength, flexibility and balance.
- Improve your body alertness.
- Simple exercise moves through hard work.
- Enhancement in physical posture.
- Boost-up self-confidence and self-esteem.This form of workout is a perfect way to avoid monotonous workout routines and improve your social life through friendly class environment. Aerial yoga is actually a sequence of different workouts perfectly blended with yoga moves, dance, Pilates, isometrics and few forms of aerobics. It is an excellent mode to give your body a total workout environment with the assistance of hammock that remains two to three feet above the floor.